An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Dear All,

I hope someone can confirm if the following charging process is normal:
I just bought the ninebot ES2 and when connected to the charger, the two rear red lights are blinking as well as the display turns on showing battery percentage. but even when the scooter is fully charged and with the charging cable still attached, the display is always on. when i press the power button for a few seconds to turn off the display, it puts itself back on as long as the charger is attached. I can only shut the scooter down completely when I pull out the charging cable...

is this supposed to be normal or should I be worried?
Yeah in my experience it has to be on to charge, I have to press the brake and throttle/unlock on my ones that I haven't gotten around to fixing the error 27 on because otherwise, they keep beeping and turning on while charging.
Vince Nulens wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:03 am
Dear All,

I hope someone can confirm if the following charging process is normal:
I just bought the ninebot ES2 and when connected to the charger, the two rear red lights are blinking as well as the display turns on showing battery percentage. but even when the scooter is fully charged and with the charging cable still attached, the display is always on. when i press the power button for a few seconds to turn off the display, it puts itself back on as long as the charger is attached. I can only shut the scooter down completely when I pull out the charging cable...

is this supposed to be normal or should I be worried?
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]