An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By 365GUY
These grips are a nice upgrade and you can loose the stupid bell thing. Got at America’s go to store for fat asses and mullets, I think they sold walls at some point. 👍
By joeyfreshwater
365GUY wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:18 am
How did I mount the battery to the front pole ?
Drill some holes and bolt it to the original bracket that the gps was attached to. Find some caps to cover the 4 access holes and that’s it. Just put a little thought into it and you will figure it out.

My issue now is how to get the battery communication going to the controller figured out. Probably not gonna happen unless I modify the battery and bms. Right now I’m just running a stock 365 battery and after tweaking the firmware it has great acceleration but tops at 15 mph.

I’m looking for at least 25mph.
have you tried using the wheels battery with the m365 controller? and flashing it to handle the increased voltage? or would that fry the controller
By 365GUY
That’s my plan.. and no it shouldn’t fry the controller but it’s certainly possible. 63v caps with a 60v battery isn’t leaving much room for error. So I fully expect to fry a controller as I find the right settings and push the thing to its limits. But I have spares and if I run out, well there still plenty cheap.

Running two batteries isn’t going to increase the voltage, just the range. Plus the one mounted to the front is also powering my 12v led flood/spot light as well as a 5v usb bank for other sh*t.

All I can say is for those who love there M365, once you roll a max you won’t want to ride your 365 anymore. It feels like it’s built for a adult and not a kid. It’s smooth, rear wheel drive and the bigger tires make a massive difference in how it handles. It almost feels like I can take both hands off the handlebars it’s that stable.

I still enjoy riding the 365 but it feels so small and uncomfortable now. I will feel pretty safe going 25-30 mph on the max. Where a 365 at that speed feels like something really bad is about to happen
By Chessnutt
The Original G30 Dashboard doesn’t not work with the Spin or Lyft
Motor is still locked on a Spin
Error 10 on the Lyft
By 365GUY
I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the dash, the controller is the issue. Have you replaced the controlle with a stock one ? Anyone ? I doubt it, no one wants to spend over a hundred dollars for a controller that may or may not be the answer.

I say f**k all that anyway, your really just after the chassis and motor. Build from there and use parts that are cheap and known to work.
By benhall847
365GUY wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:13 pm
I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the dash, the controller is the issue. Have you replaced the controlle with a stock one ? Anyone ? I doubt it, no one wants to spend over a hundred dollars for a controller that may or may not be the answer.

I say f**k all that anyway, your really just after the chassis and motor. Build from there and use parts that are cheap and known to work.
I'm ordering a dashboard and controller next week.
Will post my updates, around December.
Around 150$ for an 800$ scooter.... Cheap af.

If we cant use the stock battery, 50% of the value is already lost..
By Mlok7
Hi guys
I'm completely new here so be easy on me.
First of all i just want to say that i really appreciate and respect all the efforts and sharing that you guys do here!
I've learned alot in a short amount of time.
I too am trying to figure this thing out with the Max.
If I'm missing something, I'm sure you guys will school me shortly after but here goes.
On the es4 when converting ,the problem i had was after putting in a stock dash the controller was the problem.
You couldn't do anything because first of all ,it wouldn't connect to anything through bluetooth.
Then i found the info of hooking up an st link to the controller and clearing it out on the stm32 utility.
That cleared the serial to original dummy mode i guess then allowing me to change the serial and unlocking the controller. And of course doing the full dumb esc provided.
That totally and forever solved any problems for that model.
What am i missing?
By Chessnutt
365GUY wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:13 pm

I’m still waiting for the controller from China. I did use a M365 dashboard and controller on one using two M365 battery.
By joeyfreshwater
365GUY wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 am
That’s my plan.. and no it shouldn’t fry the controller but it’s certainly possible. 63v caps with a 60v battery isn’t leaving much room for error. So I fully expect to fry a controller as I find the right settings and push the thing to its limits. But I have spares and if I run out, well there still plenty cheap.

Running two batteries isn’t going to increase the voltage, just the range. Plus the one mounted to the front is also powering my 12v led flood/spot light as well as a 5v usb bank for other sh*t.

All I can say is for those who love there M365, once you roll a max you won’t want to ride your 365 anymore. It feels like it’s built for a adult and not a kid. It’s smooth, rear wheel drive and the bigger tires make a massive difference in how it handles. It almost feels like I can take both hands off the handlebars it’s that stable.

I still enjoy riding the 365 but it feels so small and uncomfortable now. I will feel pretty safe going 25-30 mph on the max. Where a 365 at that speed feels like something really bad is about to happen
i can attest to this. rode one for the first time a few weeks ago and it was def a watershed moment. i had an someone of an obsession with the m365 but it shifted to the max at that point.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]