An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Butch456
the board you are showing is for th 365. nine bot es2/4 is a round dash of course.
I have converted a lot of he lyft scooter the 365?type. one thing open riding platform remove extra harness they install. i use board from speedwell and works great i mention this because board you are showng
By samzone
Nathan7500 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:36 pm
Hey there, since it seems like no one has tried this yet or hasn't posted about it at least anyone played with the Maxes yet? Looking into them they seem to use the same head unit as the M365 Pro, so i bought a new head unit. The cable they use in the max is a 5 pin connector between the mother board and the head unit. So I used a m365 cable (so i could connect to the pro head unit 4 pin set up) spliced the cable from the max so it had the correct connection to the mother board. After getting everything set up and ready to go turned it on it all turned on for a moment and then fried the head unit. Any help? Or I may just have to wait until the max is available and then just buy their head unit.
that happen because they change the positive to the negative and the negative to the positive you need to hook the black with the red and the red with the black i already did it and turn on but dont turn off i also try to change the firmware but they load like they are going to change the firmware in the controller but at the end never change fw is v0.8.0.5
By DabznscootinEne
The board I'm posted earlier in this thread came out of the new spin Max. Tryd to connect the round dashboard from the older spin es4 just to see if anything happened only got one dot showing on screen.but on these new spin Max they are only 4 pins. Could that dashboard be flashed.if any one knows ? Wana get this Max rolling.thank you everyone tryn to get the max going.
By 07Gevish
Nope, it the Ninebot MAX dash.
But like M365, could the Ninebot OEM dashboard put the scooter into stock mode?
By l064n
Is anyone able to post pictures of the motherboard/motor controller that the headunit of the max connects to? I am really curious to see what the board looks like and what the connectors look like. Thanks!
By pparres
Heres pics of the guts. I fried a clone circuit board hooking black to red like someone suggested in an earlier post. Don't do it. They arent switched.
By pparres
The 5 pin connector has red, black, green, blue and yellow wires. The xiaomi harness has 4, blue is not there. How can I connect the pro board with blue 4 pin to green 5 pin and make it work?
By MajorRazer
Anytime ive hooker up an m365 dash to other scooters. Blue wire = Green wire.

Also, have you disect the battery for any potential snitches? Share a couple more photos of battery if you could. And thanks for posting?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]