An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Skyexbluu
Hello i need help flashing a controller as i don't have a computer. Smh

Im in Los Angeles if any one lives in this area and can help me flash my controller would be awesome. Can pay you for your services!

:)
By Skyexbluu
Idk i think it was a bird . It was bought off a friend and i put cfw but fried controller using ebrake and it runs but noisey and slow. I have a jump i bought and idk if i can use that controller once flashed?
By Edmund
Skyexbluu wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm
Idk i think it was a bird . It was bought off a friend and i put cfw but fried controller using ebrake and it runs but noisey and slow. I have a jump i bought and idk if i can use that controller once flashed?
Look into a flashed OEM controller. ScooterClone has them available on the ScooterTalk Marketplace.

ScooterClone: Segway ES2 ES4 OEM FLASHED Speed Controller (ESC)
Text me 4088098707 I will walk you through everything or if you are in San Jose california area then I can do it for you no problem I own a scooter sales and repair shop with custom paint shop as well so I have any parts you may need and so on and so forth. Anyways just text please do not call and remind me of who you are because I am rather bad at remembering everyone’s names and usernames so if you remind me of the issue then I will remember.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]