An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Warsome Jamison
I bought an Ninebot Lyft ES4. I am in the process of converting it. I was told it was possible to rewire the ESC. Does anyone know how this is done? or does anyone have a picture of how the normal ESC is wired? In particular the cord that runs to the dashboard. I am interested in how it is wired to the board.
By Risitas98
Warsome Jamison wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm
I bought an Ninebot Lyft ES4. I am in the process of converting it. I was told it was possible to rewire the ESC. Does anyone know how this is done? or does anyone have a picture of how the normal ESC is wired? In particular the cord that runs to the dashboard. I am interested in how it is wired to the board.
Show me by pm your auction prove. If it's authentic, I will help you to make your control board working.
By bilzbub
ooOOoo i'll pm you brother! i have a couple es4's from an impound yard in san diego/spring valley area, but know jack sh*t about electricity. i need a guide. i casn do the work but im afraid of f**king something up
By Warsome Jamison
Risitas98 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:47 pm
Warsome Jamison wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm
Show me by pm your auction prove. If it's authentic, I will help you to make your control board working.
I appreciate the policing its a good way to cut down on theft and things that could give this community a bad name. But thanks I figured it out.
By Isaac1904
James007 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:20 pm
After you flash with st-link. You move the green julet connector to the 4 solder pads you see in the pic.
Do you have the files to flash it if so can you post it on here

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]