An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Adriano1298
Good morning friends, I'm trying to change my firmware of my scooter.
I upgraded through the ninebot app and my scooter lost a lot of speed, I'm trying to make the firmware change and I'm not getting it.
The last time I made the custom firmware change was last year and realized that the site and the app (ES_DownG) that makes the change have been updated.
Can someone give me a solution why this is happening.
I will send a picture.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:28 am
I upgraded through the ninebot app and my scooter lost a lot of speed, I'm trying to make the firmware change and I'm not getting it.
The last time I made the custom firmware change was last year and realized that the site and the app (ES_DownG) that makes the change have been updated.
I will send a picture.
BLE 1.0.9 is now encrypted, use iap or n9flasher (should be up-to-date)
MikeManson wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:58 am
Adriano1298 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:28 am
I will send a picture.
BLE 1.0.9 is now encrypted, use iap or n9flasher (should be up-to-date)
Hello friend, explain to me these programs are for use on the computer?
will you need to use stlink? thanks for the feedback
By Sc00tr
I don’t have WhatsApp, do you have a windows computer with Bluetooth? Try ninebot flasher.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Will it be possible to send me a message via whatsapp? 5513988770716 Can I roll back the firmware? using any mobile app
Adriano1298 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 pm
What is the name of the program to use in Windows 10 to make the firmware change.
If you have the link thank you can be a video as well as make the change. Thank you very much in advance.
:D
you are too lazy even to google? lol

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]