An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By CofyDoc
So the subject line pretty much says it all. Is it possible to adjust the electric brake on my ES4 kick scoot? I really love this thing, but I gotta say that when I’m cruising along at 20mph, I need more than the weak *ss brake that I currently have. Yes yes. I know about the fender brake, but come on. If you need to brake in an emergency, the fender brake is useless. My last scoot had the fender brake too but it ALSO had back disc brakes that you could literally screech to a halt with! I bought this bad boy used, so it’s my greatest hope that the electric brake is just worn or needs tightening. And MOST OF ALL, when I reading through the actual owners manual, what the hell does, “ STIR the brake handle thumb shifter..in order to make a sharp brake” even mean, anyhow?!? It just says,”PRESS the throttle” when talking about acceleration. How exactly do you stir a thumb shifter??
Thanks in advance to anyone who is way smarter than me :!:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]