An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Eric
Can anyone tell me whether or not the color changing under deck lights have it's own PCB? Or do they connect to the main controller. I can find the led strips for sale but I have no idea where they would plug into. I have the option to control the lights on the app. So I'd like to add them but need to know how they connect. If anyone has es4 with lights and have pictures that would be willing to share some knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated. I cant seem to find anything online related to my question. Thank you all fellow scooter enthusiasts.
By Moto
They plug into the main controller board. On the ES 4 the rear red tail lights plugged into the disco light strip and then the disco light strips get Y together and plug into the main control board. If you’re trying to convert an ES 1 you probably don’t have the holes for the disco lights in the bottom of your scooter as a light strip actually sits inside the platform of the scooter and there’s a little round holes for the lights to shine through.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]