An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hi

I am running into the same issue regarding swim connection in STVP.
I have re-soldered, checked the connections multiple times, tried multiple ST Links, blue light is still flashing, ST Link worked for the ESC.

Has anyone run into this issue and fixed it before?

Domallen wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:11 am
Hi ... Flashing the BMS step #9... I'm getting an error see attached. I'm using a Lyft snsc20 battery. Can anyone help me?

Hi! I have an already flashed and perfectly working ninebot max plus but I had to use a ninebot es4 dashboard because the original one was broken. So my question is can I use it to flash firmwares into my ESC (controller) without any risk of brick? I still have my original ninebot max ble if I need to flash but this one doesn't detect throttle and its annoying to dismount the dashboard just to flash a firmware.
ASanderson99 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:12 pm
Can anybody please assist with what tool I need to remove the bottom clamp on a Spin Scooter, I want to replace with a folding mechanism. @UnicycleSanta is there any way to personally get in touch with you? I have a new faster method to convert these scooters and re-use the tracker boxes on the front :D
UnicycleSanta does not reply anymore. What is your way to re-use the tracker boxes? Do you still have to flash the dashboard + ESC in order to get the scooters working?
Yoli2 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:24 pm
ASanderson99 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:12 pm
Can anybody please assist with what tool I need to remove the bottom clamp on a Spin Scooter, I want to replace with a folding mechanism. @UnicycleSanta is there any way to personally get in touch with you? I have a new faster method to convert these scooters and re-use the tracker boxes on the front :D
UnicycleSanta does not reply anymore. What is your way to re-use the tracker boxes? Do you still have to flash the dashboard + ESC in order to get the scooters working?
You can re-use the tracker boxes on the front by wiring a custom GPS tracker/lock for the scooter and wiring it to the supplied connector. You have to flash everything to get these scooters working I find. The IAP method is best

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]