An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Found in the stm32 when loaded fulldump file that it came with another serial number. Managed to type in the actual serial of my scooter with the help of an hex/ASCII converter. I found this in adress 0x0001C020. Now I am back on track so I can access the scooter via iot but the dash is still black.

This is a clone dash. Don't know if you are able to program it with BLE555?!

Hope this helps someone!
There is no reason to put 555 on a dash any more.
Bug_meh wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:03 am
Found in the stm32 when loaded fulldump file that it came with another serial number. Managed to type in the actual serial of my scooter with the help of an hex/ASCII converter. I found this in adress 0x0001C020. Now I am back on track so I can access the scooter via iot but the dash is still black.

This is a clone dash. Don't know if you are able to program it with BLE555?!

Hope this helps someone!
Hello everyone,i try in this threat. I have my battery with a damaged STM8 chip, I replaced the chip with a new one, I uploaded bms134_fulldump.bin, but I do not have eeprom (Data Memory) content, if anyone has any Data Memory file, please help. my battery is still dead now flashes red. Can anyone share a Data Memory file ??? he can delete his serial by typing xxxxxxx in hex editor that is no problem i dont need it.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]