An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hello, I am new to this forum and I hope that this doesn't violate any forum rules, but I am looking for some information.

I live in Helsinki Finland. Late last December I found, like literally found in the middle of the street, an abandoned scooter.It belonged to a a scooter renting company that used to operate in Helsinki but ceased their operations in the meantime. Last summer was a boom for e-scooter rentals in Finland and we had many companies entering a market. Some operated for only a couple of months before folding. The name of this company is Float. They stopped operations in Finland last October. I know this because I was their registered user and received an email form them about the ceasing of operations. I don't know if they went out of the business globally. The web site http://float.co seems abandoned.

I was trying to contact them to let them know about whereabouts of their lost property. There were no answers to my emails or phone calls.

The scooter itself to my untrained eyes looks like a Ninebot ES2.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with any of the following:
1. finding a way to contact the company,
2. identifying the scooter type,
3. alternatively, if it turns out that scooter is really abandoned, for a way how to convert it for personal use.

I am attaching a photo of the scooter:

Thanks in advance!
That is a Ninebot SNSC 1.0. It is the non-folding Ninebot ES scooter meant for rental companies. It has an ES2 motor, an ES1 rear wheel mount without suspension, a non-folding fork, an ES2 battery and controller set, and custom handlebars. To convert it, you'll need an ES2 motor controller and dashboard, and you'll probably want a Torx screwdriver set!

I can't speak to Finnish law, but here in the USA it would be considered abandoned, and you have made an effort to return ut to the owner by looking for their website, so it should be yours to keep! But nothing I say is professional legal advice.

Also, I'd be interested in buying all the old parts from you, specifically the GPS box.
Here's a quick parts list to help you out!
1. Motor controller approx. 40 USD
2. Dashboard approx. 25 USD

Optionally, for more range and a higher top speed and cooler looks, you may want to consider adding:
1. External battery with bracket approx. 140 USD
2. Main pole wrap approx .30 USD

For tools, you'll need
1. Torx securoty driver set approx. 15 USD
2. Metric key security set approx. 15 USD
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?