An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
probably the same as the snsc 2.0
Drillerdave wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:40 pm
I am working on a ned lyft scooter with the controller in the neck of the lower deck....I flashed the ESC and battery....hooked everything up even asked if we still had to do the wire swap like on the old lyfts was told same pin out and plugged it in and dashboard went up in smoke....has anyone converted a lyft one yet? If so can I please get a rewire for the display.

..thank you
Risitas98 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm
EDIT : Since the solution to flash this specific model is dangerously easy, I will not share the method publicly. There are some parts of the solution here but missing parts. If you found the method, don't leak it please. For the survival of voi scooter ninebot fleet. Many thanks.

:D Good evening, :D
I got a legally acquired snsc 2.3 aka ninebot max plus from the voi scooter company. I managed to unlock it with an arduino that simulate the GPS board by sending regular signals to the scooter with the GPS port. The scooter run well but it still has the rental firmware on it and I cannot use official segway features like flashing cfw, using Bluetooth apps, etc. Since it's not possible to do basic flashing with an st link or with ninebot iap, I want to ask how we can achieve this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :roll:
I need some help using your method, could you message me please
The only thing I have figured out is that as long as the scooter is moving while turning it on then error 42 does not trip. 100% of the time... Anyone else figure this out as well? is there a fix to make it permanently go away? Also, does anyone have a source for the dash covers (The larger ones)?
Seank214 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:36 pm
The only thing I have figured out is that as long as the scooter is moving while turning it on then error 42 does not trip. 100% of the time... Anyone else figure this out as well? is there a fix to make it permanently go away? Also, does anyone have a source for the dash covers (The larger ones)?
Sadly for the dash cover you need to 3d print it. For the error 45 there is one firmware that patch this here's the link for it https://anonfiles.com/3cs4z328u3/dragsterbinks_zip
But I think that it only works with the original 36v battery without mods because I once tried to put a 3s battery with the stock one to make a 48v ninebot max and the scooter didn't moved with the patched firmware. And the firmware is quite powerful (1300w peak) but didn't harmed any controller for 1500km+.
Hello everyone I'm new here, I bought an Snsc 2.3 legally for 50€ , the seller told me it's easy to make it run, just change the dash board by a g30 dash board on AliExpress and it should work, witch I did but it shows error 10. Can you help me please , and show me the easiest way to unlock it step by step please.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]