An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Andrew0135 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:53 pm
cyberguy wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:09 pm
Hi All

I just collect my experience for programming dashboard, battery and esc in a document. Explanations with pictures and how to use firmware update apps

Unfortunately system is not allowed to uplad in that size. So I upload on free file share platform. (pdf format)

If you interest 30 days it will be there

https://easyupload.io/nti94m

Good Luck
reupload please this pdf

Yes! Finally a complete tutorial with perfect explaination.
The BMS re-flashing Will work with the method in the PDF??
And.. i don't understand where Is the BMS PCB control board.
Really thank you :)
TrashMan wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:59 am
I just made some new pictures of the controller taken from a Ninebot SNSC 2.3 (VOI) after I picket out all the "jelly".
Might prove interesting for someone.

I was able to unlock the scooter with a secound IoT box, when I took the IoT box off the scooter (after unlocking it), the scooter locks again in a few seconds.

If I unlock the scooter with the secound IoT box and then change the "active" IoT box quickly to a "deactivated" IoT box (I only took out the SIM-Card and the antennas), the scooter keeps activated with that "unused-timeout".

Obviously there is some kind of communication between the controller and the IoT-Box after unlocking the scooter.

Somewhere I read of a solution for an ES2 (I think), wich requires a Arduino Nano Board and a simple line of Code on it, maybe its working with the SNSC 2.3 in the same way. I will try this during the next weeks.

have u dissembled the battery to flash it, i got both ends of the casing but it dosent want to come out, anyt special trick to get it out
vicenetefernandez wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:17 am
Bug_meh wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:43 pm
And here you can connect the 5v!
In this case you dont have to solder more than 3 connections

have u dissembled the battery to flash it, i got both ends of the casing but it dosent want to come out, anyt special trick to get it out
got it out just had some silicone, was tough but pushed it threw
vicenetefernandez wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:17 am
Bug_meh wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:43 pm
And here you can connect the 5v!
In this case you dont have to solder more than 3 connectioninside the little
you need to take out all the Philips screws that are hidden inside the black holes between the 18650 cells(approx 15 of them)

Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed Bms via gps cable with iap Ninebot and esc to 1.2.6 with STLink and scooter can now drive.

Testing a fix for battery hatch lock :)
Google or pm me for more information.

How with via gps cable, on my site its not really recognized, it shows the ble Bms drv Versions but I can't flash

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]