An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Maczilla wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:38 pm
1. Flash bms via gps cable with CP2102 UART to USB adapter and iap Ninebot
2. Flash esc 126 full dump by 3 wires to STLink and plug-in power from battery or chargeport
3. Flash ble 110 full dump by 3 wires to STLink and plug-in power to the Dashboard by scooter.
Can you send me the BMS file? Thank you
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:51 am
Risitas98 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed to esc 1.2.6 and scooter can now drive when i bypass error 27.

Was hoping i could flash bms over Bluetooth, since i havn’t figured out how to open the battery hatch lock.

So you just used an st link to flash the scooter? Or uart flashing? And does the original dashboard work for Bluetooth app?
did the esc with stlink, and the battery with uart flashing,think the org dash works with bluetooth tho unsure as i just changed them out with clones, kinda hate the 4 dott displays, and they are unstable as you have to use ble 555, so nothing for me, better to just change the display
where is the 5v pin out on the controller?
Hi All

I just collect my experience for programming dashboard, battery and esc in a document. Explanations with pictures and how to use firmware update apps

Unfortunately system is not allowed to uplad in that size. So I upload on free file share platform. (pdf format)

If you interest 30 days it will be there

https://easyupload.io/nti94m

Good Luck
cyberguy wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:09 pm
Hi All

I just collect my experience for programming dashboard, battery and esc in a document. Explanations with pictures and how to use firmware update apps

Unfortunately system is not allowed to uplad in that size. So I upload on free file share platform. (pdf format)

Good Luck

Yes! Finally a complete tutorial with perfect explaination.
The BMS re-flashing Will work with the method in the PDF??
And.. i don't understand where Is the BMS PCB control board.
Really thank you :)
Flashed dashboard successfully using st-link

Flashed controller successfully using st-link

B.M.S.....bin stuck on this for over two weeks looked everywhere i could think of for some idear of where i was going wrong even repeatedly starting from scratch trying again and again with same issue every time!

Hear are pics of issue im having

and photo of the B.M.S im up against

Oh and a photo of the st-link im using

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me complete the last step
Andrew0135 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:53 pm
cyberguy wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:09 pm
Hi All

Good Luck

Yes! Finally a complete tutorial with perfect explaination.
The BMS re-flashing Will work with the method in the PDF??
And.. i don't understand where Is the BMS PCB control board.
Really thank you :)

Glad to work. Regards
Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed Bms via gps cable with iap Ninebot and esc to 1.2.6 with STLink and scooter can now drive.

Testing a fix for battery hatch lock :)
Google or pm me for more information.
hey buddy can you give me some help? text 667 335 7687
I'm having a serious problem using st link v2. I think I pressed some things I shouldn't have and can now no longer connect my shitty st link v2 clone. it says things like cannot connect to target. I've tried on 3 diff ones too. any idea what I can do to get this thing to connect to my computer? I heard you to reset you connect connect rst pin and ground than click connect and when pressing it disconnect the wire. but nothing seems to happen. I'm Soo frustrated!!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]