An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
EDIT : Since the solution to flash this specific model is dangerously easy, I will not share the method publicly. Tip : look at the stm32 datasheet to know how to flash it. If you found the method, don't leak it please. For the survival of voi scooter ninebot fleet. Many thanks.

:D Good evening, :D
I got a legally acquired snsc 2.3 aka ninebot max plus from the voi scooter company. I managed to unlock it with an arduino that simulate the GPS board by sending regular signals to the scooter with the GPS port. The scooter run well but it still has the rental firmware on it and I cannot use official segway features like flashing cfw, using Bluetooth apps, etc. Since it's not possible to do basic flashing with an st link or with ninebot iap, I want to ask how we can achieve this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :roll:
Last edited by Risitas98 on Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Daif21 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 pm

I have the same issue.
The snsc 2.3 it has more similarities with esx than g30 max
The motor is a 350w aka gen2 with a drum brake.
The battery gets charged via the main board like the esx in the middle tube, where the g30 max has its own charging board and sits on the side of the battery.
The control board has also been placed in the middle tube and it looks a lot like the esx
I have tried to connect an esx dashboard but it shows error 10.
My best guess is that the wiring that connects to the dashboard is different.
Iam ordering an original g30 dashboard and will try to connect to it via Bluetooth.
I have also tried to bypass the bms but no luck either.
How do you know this is gen2 motor ? Gen2 motor starts with a 9J . This one serial starts with 6 so basically gen1 as far as i know.
I might be wrong but as far as I know the g30 comes with a 300w motor and the i posted is a 350w the same as the gen2

Update.

You are right, I just researched it.
I also found out that the tyres on the gen2 are flat free like the ones on the image I posted.
Last edited by Daif21 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daif21 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 pm

The snsc 2.3 it has more similarities with esx than g30 max

I have tried to connect an esx dashboard but it shows error 10.
My best guess is that the wiring that connects to the dashboard is different.
Iam ordering an original g30 dashboard and will try to connect to it via Bluetooth.
I have also tried to bypass the bms but no luck either.
Sorry but what are you talking about?

The reason it doesnt work to connect an esx dash is because its not a esx model.

The charging is disabled through the esc, you charge the swappable battery directly.
You enable charging via esc after you flash it.

So what are the similarities?
It is actually possible to use an esx dashboard to flash it.
The charging part has two possibilities, it can charge directly from the battery as well as the main Controller using an esx charger.
The controller is totally different from the other variants.
Last edited by Daif21 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Daif21 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:41 pm
It is actually possible to use an esx dashboard to flash it.
The charging part has two possibilities, it can charge directly from the battery as well as the main Controller using an esx charger.
The controller is totally different from the other variants.
It is not possible to flash it with esx dashboard. It doesnt have a regular retail max firmware or max esc.
I just wrote that the charging port on esc is disabled until flashed to retail firmware. Esx charger and max are basically same charger because both chargers handle up to 42v and the batteries are 36v.
All three controllers look different from each other, still i dont understand what you mean that the previous model have more similiarites to a max model than an actual upgraded max model?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]