An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hello friends, I own a Xiaomi m365 - I want to convert it to Pro and have more speed.
So I bought M365 Pro Speed Controller 350w original and dashboard of pro also original...
A guy from a scooter store told me that motor of m365 can work in 350w if you have the controller, I installed dashboard and controller of pro, speed limit stills 25km (although it has 3 modes like Pro) and I cannot downgrade with M365DownG anything like BMS,BLE,DRV wich are needed to hack the power etc and also Xiaomi Home App cannot syncronize with it, bluetooth closes and says retry...and fails everytime...

My questions are:
-Do I need also a BMS M365 PRO? And 350w wheel-motor?
-Do I need to do any other hack to downgrade the firmware so the scooter will finally begin to speed more?
-...do i miss something??? :lol:

Thank you everybody, this site and forum rocks !!!!! :mrgreen:
Jan B. wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:49 am
i guess your BLE is not original one.

post photo of both sides to know what you bought.
I agree with this, I've found that there's two "types" of ble boards, one that only works with one controller and one that only works with the other. wIf you have a clone ESC it will likely only work with a clone dash and vice versa with OEM.
Sc00tr wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:24 pm
Jan B. wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:49 am
i guess your BLE is not original one.

post photo of both sides to know what you bought.
I agree with this, I've found that there's two "types" of ble boards, one that only works with one controller and one that only works with the other. wIf you have a clone ESC it will likely only work with a clone dash and vice versa with OEM.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]