An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Need help with m365 1.5.1 downgrade. How can I bypass the firmware update to 1.5.1 to install a custom map from Botox? Is St link the only way or can the flashing be done via btooth? I have over 50 birds that were sold at Auction and a bunch of people who want flashed converted scoots everythis was legally obtained (not that it truly matters)
On a side note : thanks bird for laying off all your mechanics I hope you enjoy the hellish battle of trying to turn a profit Seeing as you’re losing a sh*t ton of money :mrgreen:
Bleebleblatt wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:34 am
How can I bypass the firmware update to 1.5.1 to install a custom map from Botox? Is St link the only way or can the flashing be done via btooth? I have over 50 birds that were sold at Auction and a bunch of people who want flashed converted scoots everythis was legally obtained (not that it truly matters)
On a side note : thanks bird for laying off all your mechanics I hope you enjoy the hellish battle of trying to turn a profit Seeing as you’re losing a sh*t ton of money :mrgreen:
Right now this is the only way. ST LINK. But soon there should be another solution, several app developers are working on a downgrade from 1.5.1.
Thanks Whiteferrett the new Beta M365DownG on Rollerplausch.com works. I was finally able to flash my BLE firmware back to 072. All third party apps are working again :)

***Just realized that Beta M365DownG on rollerplausch.com is ver 12 but now (as of Apr 26) you can download ver 13 on the Google Play store.***

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]