An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
@LAskooter213 Re: Looking cool on a scooter:
{off topic}
Last time I was on a Skateboard, I was also hacking Commodore64 games. I rode my m365 to the skatepark last week in the morning when it isn't crowded and tried to put the M365 through the paces. I wore a skate helmet but that's it. I really wanted to put on all the other armor but didn't want to look like a doofus. All I own is a helmet anyway.

The deck has no flex
the wheels are too far apart and bind on everything. I sheared off most of the screws on the underside of the deck. I doubt that it's waterproof anymore.
you can't just lob your 28lb e-scooter over the side while you fall short by six inches.
Not enough torque to overcome entry\exit angles

I got bruises that I aint proud of and scabs that I don't want to explain.

I'm going back next Tuesday. I also commute to work 50% by scooter.
ricardojd wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am
Someone know how to make this tip of upgrade. Material to make similar on the photo. I try to buy but no response... So I wanna try to make it.
seems this company are based in europe (Spain). unfortunately they are not providing a lot of information what specs that battery pack have but i guess it's something similar what i did recently. Of course you can build that battery by yourself too. 14s battery works great and scooter run like a beast. a question is how long motor and controller will live, but i dont care actually. it's giving me so much fun! :D
72 is too much bro. if you ride it wear a helmet and some pads. take my word for it. I ate sh*t in about 3 seconds. Tire flung off of the rim and got wedged between the wheel and the fork. down i went. No pads. nothing. Ouch. hurt my ego too.

Try it if you really want but it really is too much. you need to remember....you cant put all that power to the ground with these skinny tires. They will either slip or break loose. Also the brakes wont be strong enough and the kers will launch you forward when you try to stop or decelerate. its loke building a car. aint no good to be fast if you cant get the rubber to stick and you cant stop when its time to stop.
Im all about learning sh*t for yourself...so go ahead and f**k with it if you want....it is pretty f**king cool to see it sling the tire off the wheel. youll be like "god damn thats crazy" ....but it is dangerous. Youll need to upgrade alot more than the controller to be able to effectively use the scooter. ya dig? have fun
ricardojd wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am
Someone know how to make this tip of upgrade. Material to make similar on the photo. I try to buy but no response... So I wanna try to make it.
looks like two overvolted m365 battery packs taped together. You can do it. Wire each pack up in series with extra batteries in groups of 3 wired in parallel. Dont exceed 60 volts or so. Then wire your two packs together in parallel.

I personally think it is way to f**king big. where you gonna mount that monster?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]