An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hi. Going to ask for help for a problem that seems too uncommon to find a remedy on google for... would appreciate it

I have a Xiaomi Pro 2 (M365 pro I believe it is also referred to as) and live in Malta. Here we have incredibly terrible road conditions and have to deal with bumps, potholes and uneven roads constantly. (We also don't have a bike lane on pretty much 70-80 percent of our roads, leading me to have to ride on the left near car doors or against the curb). I had gotten used to using the scooter though and after a month or two of riding was fully confident. Never had a major fall/injury... however recently I had my second tire puncture, which this time was in the front. I bought a replacement tire tube from the store I had bought the scooter from and had a neighbor who provided such services to replace the tire tube for me. This is where my trouble started... whenever going over bumps (even small ones or uneven road) going for the brake lever (moving my fingers from the handlebar to the brake lever) to stop feels incredibly unsafe. It feels that my hand is going to lose grip on the handlebar leading me to fall off of it. In fact, this happened once and I had pretty nasty road rash on my leg that is still healing weeks later. I'm really unsure on what to do... adjust my tire pressure, install suspension, or just sell the scooter. The reason I got it was so I had a mode of transport until I was 18... but now with less than a year left until that and already having a car I'm unsure if I should even keep it fearing a nasty injury.

Looking forward to any kind of feedback... Thank you

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]