An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Konattchi
So I installed a pro version dashboard on my M365 and more or less evrything works perfectly until I turn the lights on. The display shuts off and the taillight starts blinling until I turn off the lights then everything is normal again. Anyone knows what it is? Here is some info that might be useful
By JonDon
The reason for this is the faulty 5V buck (step-down) converter on the controller. Unfortunately this is a problem almost every Xiaomi M365 has at some point. All the first generation M365 in my family are now effected. A slow but sure death.
By Nitrous
JonDon wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:44 pm
The reason for this is the faulty 5V buck (step-down) converter on the controller. Unfortunately this is a problem almost every Xiaomi M365 has at some point. All the first generation M365 in my family are now effected. A slow but sure death.
Can it be fixed at the board level or is it an R and R of the controller?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]