An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By damien
I used to have it paired but I haven't used the scooter for about a month, and when I tried to check it on my phone today it didn't seem to connect to the scooter. So I decided to try to remove and re-add the scooter, but now I am unable to add it at all.

It does see it when I try to look for "devices nearby" but I am stuck at the point where it asks me to press the power button on the scooter to pair with the app. All it does is turn on the headlight when I do that (which is the expected behavior).

It seems some people resolved this by resetting the bluetooth on their scooter via the brake+accelerator+power button maneuver, which I also tried but it didn't change anything for me. I also tried reinstalling the app on my phone... I'm out of ideas, anyone have any clue what the problem may be? Thanks in advance.
I wasted 15 minutes since the phone and app could see the scooter even though the icon wasn't lit up on the scooter. I have a M365 1s and although the phone and Mihome app could see the scooter it wasn't until I turned on the bluetooth within the scooter was it able to really connect. Some sort of combination of the scooter button, throttle, brake lever turned the bluetooth icon on the dashboard. The Mihome app forced an update or I couldn't get to the ride stats. Bottom line is you need to see the BT icon lit on the scooter before the Mihome app will connect.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]