An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I have a Xiaomi M365 that is giving me an error code 15 (misalignment of the brake sensor)? I tried to unscrew and fix it yesterday, but unfortunately, I'm an idiot and snapped off the red wire coming out of the sensor (see image below).

I think this can probably be soldered back together onto the sensor, but I'm not sure I should try messing around myself.

If there's anyone in the area who's reasonably confident that they can fix this and life in the SF Bay Area, can you let me know? (I also have access to a soldering iron.)

Thanks!

rotational wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:16 am
I have a Xiaomi M365 that is giving me an error code 15 (misalignment of the brake sensor)? I tried to unscrew and fix it yesterday, but unfortunately, I'm an idiot and snapped off the red wire coming out of the sensor (see image below).

I think this can probably be soldered back together onto the sensor, but I'm not sure I should try messing around myself.

If there's anyone in the area who's reasonably confident that they can fix this and life in the SF Bay Area, can you let me know? (I also have access to a soldering iron.)

Thanks!

Honestly you could spend time and try to solder it back together or you can just fix it for $10...

I purchased the same brake handle and I can’t tell a difference.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Xiaomi-Mij ... Sws7Fc0u8W
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]