An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By duffann
Hello,

I want to remove the bluetooth access to my scooter, I am using firmware 1.3.8 so setting a password through mi home doesnt help stop conencting from other apps. Is there a way to disaable bluetooth, I checked around but couldnt see a solution for this.

Thanks
By 0x5C001B01
duffann wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 am
Hello,

I want to remove the bluetooth access to my scooter, I am using firmware 1.3.8 so setting a password through mi home doesnt help stop conencting from other apps. Is there a way to disaable bluetooth, I checked around but couldnt see a solution for this.

Thanks
The only way I can think of is to do it physically, unless you want to patch it out of the firmware itself.

That's the Bluetooth radio daughterboard, on the main controller placed in the m365 dashboard. If you can look carefully, you can see the radio traces of the PCB.

It might be possible that they use the Bluetooth daughterboard for more than just Bluetooth functionality, so you might have to do something a bit more involved than desoldering it.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]