An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By JCA
Hi,

My M365 was wrecked a few weeks ago and I have been unable to source the part shown in the attached photos. This park is located below the folding handle clasp in the front fork assembly.

Xiaomi is stating that this a "bowl" but has been unable to provide me with an estimated ship date. Does anyone know somewhere I can buy one online?

Thank you!
JCA wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 pm
Hi,

My M365 was wrecked a few weeks ago and I have been unable to source the part shown in the attached photos. This park is located below the folding handle clasp in the front fork assembly.

Xiaomi is stating that this a "bowl" but has been unable to provide me with an estimated ship date. Does anyone know somewhere I can buy one online?

Thank you!
I was looking on eBay today I remembered seeing this post and it took me a while to find it again and this is probably fruitless as you’ve probably found a solution by now but here you go...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Scoot ... s7zrngXCmQ

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]