An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Ark
365GUY wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:47 pm
Zero motors available.., pm me
I'm interested @365GUY but it looks like I can't PM? I just registered because I'm looking to get more pep out to the m365 for my commute.
By Qly610
Try looking for scoot scooters at Auctions if you live in San Francisco area. Bird uses the bird zero on the Scoots over here. I charge scooters for bird. I reported a extremely damaged scooter and wanted to retrieve it to the warehouse but they told me its not worth it. I got permission to keep the remains. :lol: I got the deck motor and rear wheel and battery. Sanded it down to bare metal. Gonna put a custom paint job on this :D
My m365 has a Clear EFFEX multi color tint that glitters in the sun
By Harry420
I followed the same guide and connected the bird zero motor with M365.When I tried to start it and pressed the throttle it gave little spark and then stopped working.Now it’s not turning on, nothing is happening.can anybody suggest what’s wrong.Did I blow the controller or Bms.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]