An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Wildshunter
Hello,

maybe you have an idea...I had ordered a "M365" from Ebay which was offered as defective and thought I could get it running again with a little handicraft. I am a newcomer...please excuse my bad english.
At first sight everything works, after pressing the control 3 bars are displayed, battery ok, no beeping. Unfortunately the scooter does not run after momentum on the front wheel and operate the lever.
After that the Bluetooth App M365 is downloaded, the connection works perfectly, only when you retrieve the values nothing is displayed (only data "retrieving").
Did I attach the pictures to you once, looks strongly after clone? The battery has only two cables to the charging socket and two (+ / -) to the controller...
Do you think there is a chance to start it again? How can I determine whether the control unit and the controller fit together at all, perhaps something was exchanged here? Does it make sense to buy a new controller/control unit, if so, with which would you try it?

thanks!
By Pez
Hate to let you know .... But the scooter that you have is not a real M365 ....you have a crazy knock off scooter that is maybe worth a blue face /$100 New .. there’s really no telling what’s wrong with it .. but I would buy a new controller & Dashboard . Then maybe you might be back the road .. The controller you have is for sure the problem ..clone dashboards are $15 all day long .. so I B would get one of them to start fresh

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]