An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By 365GUY
So I have a max frame with a 365 pro dash , 365 controller and custom 36v huge battery ( more capacity than a max battery) running a max 350 watt motor.

I have tried numerous different M365 pro firmware files and I haven’t had one of them get the speed past 15 mph.

I’m wondering if the controller is sh*t because the headlight is on when it’s supposed to be off, however it’s not as bright as when it’s on.

Anyone have any idea what it could be that’s causing the speed to be limited?
What happened to this forum... last year there were always people on here that could typically help figure stuff out. It seems like maybe most of the people that are deep into this stuff are over at scooter hacking or something.

Where are the experts these days? 😂
365GUY wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:43 pm
The actual speedlimit is a combination of the speedlimit set in the firmware and the battery voltage. You can try to change the "Battery voltage limit" in the M365 Pro Custom Firmware Toolkit. Decreasing the voltage will give you a higher speed.

M365 Pro Custom Firmware Toolkit: https://m365pro.scooterhacking.org/
JonDon wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:30 am
365GUY wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:43 pm
The actual speedlimit is a combination of the speedlimit set in the firmware and the battery voltage. You can try to change the "Battery voltage limit" in the M365 Pro Custom Firmware Toolkit. Decreasing the voltage will give you a higher speed.

M365 Pro Custom Firmware Toolkit: https://m365pro.scooterhacking.org/
Tried that. Doesn't work.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]