An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By JedidiahBreeze
Recently i loaned my scooter to a friend to ride around the corner. He came back and the handle bars were broke and able to spin “360 degrees”. I took the shaft off and noticed a square shaped metal bracket was missing. It seems to be a part of a component attached to the neck of the base. It doesn’t seem like it can easily come off, nor do i know what it’s name is to order a replacement. Can anyone give me guidance? Image[/img]
By JonDon
This part is press fit into to body. There is no easy replacement for it. Maybe you can fix it with by welding.
By potorito
JedidiahBreeze wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 pm
Recently i loaned my scooter to a friend to ride around the corner. He came back and the handle bars were broke and able to spin “360 degrees”. I took the shaft off and noticed a square shaped metal bracket was missing. It seems to be a part of a component attached to the neck of the base. It doesn’t seem like it can easily come off, nor do i know what it’s name is to order a replacement. Can anyone give me guidance? Image[/img]
No te preocupes, tiene solución, la pieza sale a presión, tendrás que darle martillazos con ayuda de algún tubo o algo desde la parte de abajo
La pieza la puedes comprar en Aliexpress por unos 4/5 euros, ,aquí la tienes
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/40001406 ... 82e9f646ef

Tu no sabrás como se llama el color del patinete ese negro/gris?

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]