An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Rauros86
Hello everyone
I’ve just bought my new xiaomi pro, and I’m loving it.
But pairing the xiaomi home with the scooter has been a challenge and still is: I’ve paired once and it updated the scooter firmware ( I think) but now when I try to get into the actual thing says cannot connect. It actually said out of range the first times, I tried to treat the process and just gives me error code 102. Now I’m just stuck. Any suggestions?
By awimbawe
Hi, I’m exactly in the same situation. Just sent this message to mi home support:
I downloaded the app and connected it to my new M365
First thing it says is to upgrade firmware
After upgrading I click the button to turn off the light
Makes a strange long ‘beep’
Now I can’t connect anymore

I tried removing the device from the app and connecting it again and all I get is:
I see the scooter, I choose it and the app tells me to press the button. When I do it, the scooter waits a bit, then beeps twice and the app shows me:
can’t connect (code = 102)

Hope we can solve it! Thx
To all that, add that the scooter works fine and other apps like M365 DownG (for iphone) connect but can’t get any info as firmware version or serial number.

Let’s see if we can get a solution here.

EDIT: tried to connect again today and everything worked. Probably their own servers failure...
By Wapiseta
I have exactly same problem, got my m365 pro today. Well, first of all my samsung s9+ cant connect or see scooter at all. My ipad pro do, i upgraded firmware as app suggested and now it just gives me error 102 when i try to connect. And now my samsung finds it in bluetooth list but not in app, and when i try to connect from bluetooth list it asks pin code, does anyone know default pin code for it? Could anyone please help me? :)
By Hjelp1234
Valentin Kirov wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:24 am
Same problem here, I just bought it today and MiHome wanted a firmware upgrade and after that it will not connect anymore.
Same problem here! Did you find a solution to the problem? Tried resetting it but didnt help.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]