An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By 365GUY
Just thought I would throw this idea out there if anyone is trying to figure out where to mount the large 1000 watt BrainPower generic controller On a scooter. I removed the external battery from a old recycled ES4 battery I got on eBay for 20$ and just used the case and mounting bracket. I removed the controller from the aluminum case it was in and mounted it inside the plastic case.
Pretty simple really, just drill some holes for the wires and wire it up. I had a scooter with a fried battery bms as well as a controller that wouldn’t work. So I built a 13s battery that fits perfectly under the deck and it feels like it’s very fast. Need to check with gps or something once I have a full battery. Full battery is 54.6 and I have been riding it around 45 volts. So it should be even faster.

Downside to this is no headlight, taillight, no firmware and no apps. Just a stripped down, light weight scooter that goes fast.

I’m going to work on adding some lighting.
By 365GUY
A couple things I have noticed since ditching the original 365 controller system.
Even after creating custom firmware that had Kiers removed and speed limits removed I always felt the scooter would never max out , it would always cut out or not coast very much after letting off the throttle. It always irritated me because the firmware was supposed to be turning these things off. But now that I’m running a generic system without any firmware the motor completely winds out and there is zero motor braking. Acceleration is epic, top speed is pretty good... I think it’s able to get up to almost 24-25 mph with 200lbs of person on it.

Anyway for someone with a shell of a scooter who doesn’t want to spend the money to go back to stock components this is a solid option.
I’m going to change my battery to 14s and hopefully gain a few more mph.
By 365GUY
Added some led lights up front, red led strips on the bottom and made a wider deck. The new deck makes such a big difference in how stable the scooter is. It’s super solid at high speed. Also changed to a 14s battery and gained a few mph.
Overall this scooter is one of the best performing I have built. I’m really happy with the way it rides.
The 1000 watt controller is working great and puts out solid power and I don’t have to worry about Regen issues.
By 365GUY
52 volt / 14s3p with Sanyo 10 amp discharge cells.
I think there around 3300ma cells
So should be able to supply 40 amps but I think it’s probably a little less than that. I only use the bms for charging and wire straight to the battery for discharge wires.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]