An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Zik
Ben J wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 pm
Then dont forget another VFD or modify its existing VFD for synchronous driving two motors.
You have some information about that, I have a rear traction scooter (Fitrider T2) and I want to make it dual motor adding one in the front.
By TJSplash
I wanted to do it with a Ninebot ES2, I was thinking I could simply use a second VFD and then wire the throttle to both. They used electric regaine for slowing down, so I figured I wouldn't have to worry about any brake discs like the M365
By chrisscootie
So I have a converted back to m365 running two hubs front and back and (3) 36v batteries (2) in parallel to front and one to back. Im a big guy tipping the scales at about 345 and right hand to God the torque on this scoot will literally run away from me if Im not holding on. I can climb hills like nobodies business! Here is a quick video, enjoy. So at the time of the video I actually had (4) 36v batteries

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPjw72Bphu
By Dr. Skootenberg
The lime chassis from what I can tell was designed for 2 motors.
They use the same motors like the speedway do. And there is extra space in the rear to attach one of the speedway motor's (which come with disc break built in).

I have not attempted on trying this but I came across a vandalized lime chassis.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]