An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By ScooterIntrooter
I got one of those Razor eco smart share electric scooters and removed the SIM + GPS as a first step to converting it for personal use. Can anyone walk me through the process from here plz :?: ???
By ScooterIntrooter
Ok so once I get the controller how do I connect it to my scooter? Do they also sell like a conversion kit of some sort so all the connections will be compatible?
By Scottpterodactyl
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:30 am
Not sure if this is a dead post but your problem is the self learn feature( green wires)

Did you figure this out already?

If not reply and I can run you through the process
I need help with this also. Do you have pics of connections between generic controller and wires on the razor. Razor seems to have a lot more wires than generic controller.
By Koolkidcharles
Scottpterodactyl wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:30 am
Not sure if this is a dead post but your problem is the self learn feature( green wires)

Did you figure this out already?

If not reply and I can run you through the process
I need help with this also. Do you have pics of connections between generic controller and wires on the razor. Razor seems to have a lot more wires than generic controller.
All you need is the battery connections, 3 motor phase wires and the hall sensors. Then cut the throttle wires near the top of the handle bars and extend it to the controller. I think the plug that goes to the razor controller is confusing you... it confused me a little too, there’s like 10 different wires leading up to the plug (most is for the buttons, headlight, regen, and the throttle). But that’s all you need to get it working. Taillights and headlights won’t work, but all you need is a flashlight if your gonna ride at light :lol:
By 365GUY
Yea dude above is correct .. it’s super simple to wire one of these. I would suggest running a 1000 watt controller though. I believe you can push way more power to the hub motor than 250 watts. I run mine at around 58 volts and it moves my 200 pound *ss pretty f**king nicely
By Scottpterodactyl
365GUY wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 am
Yea dude above is correct .. it’s super simple to wire one of these. I would suggest running a 1000 watt controller though. I believe you can push way more power to the hub motor than 250 watts. I run mine at around 58 volts and it moves my 200 pound *ss pretty f**king nicely
Thanks y'all. I definitely was confused by that plug, and I'll be ordering the 1000 watt soon. But I'm still not quite there. I connected the throttle, hall sensors, and the 3 phase wires, but as soon as I connect the battery the motor just runs. Wheel spins at a consistent (maybe 5ish mph) and is unaffected by throttle entirely. Green "intelligent" wires are connected together, and if separated the spin stops and throttle remains ineffective. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong?
By Koolkidcharles
Scottpterodactyl wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am
365GUY wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:35 am
Thanks y'all. I definitely was confused by that plug, and I'll be ordering the 1000 watt soon. But I'm still not quite there. I connected the throttle, hall sensors, and the 3 phase wires, but as soon as I connect the battery the motor just runs. Wheel spins at a consistent (maybe 5ish mph) and is unaffected by throttle entirely. Green "intelligent" wires are connected together, and if separated the spin stops and throttle remains ineffective. Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong?
Could have a break in the throttle wire... or could also be a defective throttle. I’ve ordered some Chinese throttle that are horrible.
By charley
365Guy, would you share the wiring diagram or identification of the wirings on the Razor to change out the BLDC motor controller?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]