An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By geemanaz
I'm heading to San Diego in March. all take my tool kit and sim card jammer gps gammer device.see if can pick one upand do a teardown in the hotel room
By JaxonAttax
geemanaz wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:49 am
I'm heading to San Diego in March. all take my tool kit and sim card jammer gps gammer device.see if can pick one upand do a teardown in the hotel room
Hey did you ever do it?
By JaxonAttax
agentjase wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm
actually I want to find out what brand is the wheels bike, or do they make their own.. anyone?
I been searching all over even on reddit, can’t find anything about these “ wheels “ bike :( would be great to see how it works and how to convert
By ScooterDuder
I promise you...put me and my friend Travis in that hotel room and we will make that wheels bike not only functional but also functional with up to 25mph at very least. This can be done in less than an hour. More than an hour would just clean up the wiring job. Better order a 1000w speed controller.
By safini
agentjase wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm
actually I want to find out what brand is the wheels bike, or do they make their own.. anyone?
They didn't make them even though they claim they did. They're just rebranded iWalk bikes from China.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]