An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By philsocal
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm
philsocal wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:54 pm
So I just purchased one of these. I'll see if this is all that is needed.

https://www.flywheels.be/produit/set-cle-e-bike-urban2/
Wow awesome find I bet that’s all you need, how did you get it to the US? Assuming you are in the US
Yes, I'm in the US, and will have this shipped through a contact in the United Kingdom. I'll see if it comes through OK, then I *may* be taking slow-boat orders (with a little, reasonable markup)
By dustydog256
philsocal wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:16 pm
dustydog256 wrote:
philsocal wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:54 pm
So I just purchased one of these. I'll see if this is all that is needed.

https://www.flywheels.be/produit/set-cle-e-bike-urban2/
Wow awesome find I bet that’s all you need, how did you get it to the US? Assuming you are in the US
Yes, I'm in the US, and will have this shipped through a contact in the United Kingdom. I'll see if it comes through OK, then I *may* be taking slow-boat orders (with a little, reasonable markup)
I’ve got a friend in England I was just thinking about doing the same thing, as well as one in Germany
By philsocal
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:35 pm
philsocal wrote:
dustydog256 wrote:

I’ve got a friend in England I was just thinking about doing the same thing, as well as one in Germany
They had sold out until today. fingers crossed they work for us.
By jbenns45
Cheedo wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 am
ionbrains wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 pm
The central control board is at the top and it’s a mix board of digital display and nfc chip reader
No Bluetooth is located in this board

The nfc reader is hidden under the white paste
And the display is using a standard TI 1640 display chip

The units are bound to a nfc chip
Not able to reset this option
If I hadn’t accidentally formatted the motor controller, I was going to try and brute force the NFC chip with an Arduino... now I’ll never be able to write any code and verify it’s actually working :cry:
If anyone has an extra motor controller for this bike and hasn’t formatted it, I’d be willing to buy it!
How did you manage to flash the factory controller?
By w0219
im still hsving trouble connecting a generic controller i dont get how youtubevideos dont really explain
By dustydog256
philsocal wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:40 pm
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:35 pm
philsocal wrote:

They had sold out until today. fingers crossed they work for us.
I was going to order two, and they were available yesterday, but I think someone on this forum beat me to it, and ordered the rest of the stock, im going to search the internet for more, my German contact will assist me in shipping.
By w0219
i wired all the sh*ts from a speed controller and still no power to the wheel, where do i connect hall sensor cables cause i just connected them to the motor wires
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]