An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By knynxy@gmail.com
I have one of the same PCB ble boards. Is there those images of a retail iwalk urban 2 or a unit that has been converted into a Wheels. I've only found just one unit out there that has had one of them.
By knynxy@gmail.com
imnewtoscooter wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 3:00 pm
JaxonAttax wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:09 pm
agentjase wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm
actually I want to find out what brand is the wheels bike, or do they make their own.. anyone?
Hey
I been searching all over even on reddit, can’t find anything about these “ wheels “ bike :( would be great to see how it works and how to convert
A friend let me borrow this image from a wheels scooter

If you now any hacks please let me now, he can not ride it now
Hey , There is several pins coming out of the plug on the speed controller that are not used so that has me to believe that there may be a different wiring combination as there wouldn't be any extra pin outs or wires if there wasn't any use for them so do you belu you could please have your friend send you another photo of the wire plug showing the wires coming out of the controller for possible comparison? Thanks and thanks.
By thisisstan85

If you look closely at the wires connected in the body you will see that they dont match when they meet on at each end on the later model.

Also to ignite the bike the throttle needs to be fed 48v, thats why you cant turn on a wheels bike by pressing the power button.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Interesting? I will have to take a look at such. How / where do you connect the 48 volts? Isn't that refered to as vcc? I don't have a unit torn apart in front of me but most three wire throttle setups are red black and green wires and the red I thought was 5V the green signal line would be 4.3V and the black would be gnd. Interesting, what do you mean ignite? Just the lights ect. Everything but the go? Haven't tried messing with one in a few months because all I have is 36v charger's but maybe I'll figure it out.
By thisisstan85
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:56 am
Interesting? I will have to take a look at such. How / where do you connect the 48 volts? Isn't that refered to as vcc? I don't have a unit torn apart in front of me but most three wire throttle setups are red black and green wires and the red I thought was 5V the green signal line would be 4.3V and the black would be gnd. Interesting, what do you mean ignite? Just the lights ect. Everything but the go? Haven't tried messing with one in a few months because all I have is 36v charger's but maybe I'll figure it out.
The throttle is a twist. So yes it is 5v, gnd and signal.

But you have a power button (blue and yellow wire.)

Basically same setup as in this picture
By knynxy@gmail.com
Ok, not having looked at the internals personally in a while and with your diagram it makes sense now. So once you feed the proper voltage to the power button would the bike motor run beings that has been compromised?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]