An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By koskvold
flyingpertyhigh wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:40 pm
Why is no one talking about the plug and play kit sold by BatteryProvider.com? I just ordered it - kind of pricey at $79 but free shipping and supposedly plug and play, plus you can use the lights and display.

I won an auction that was incorrectly labeled as the Xiaomi 365, but when it showed up it was the Bird Zero. I cancelled my ebay order for a Xiamoi board and ordered the batteryprovider kit.

When it comes I will post an update and provide pictures.
i ordered it aswell, been waiting for 10 days and they still have not shipped it out, i will post something when i get i hopefully
By electromovil
Johans93 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:24 pm
Danyparis wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Try this my friend
You can cut
I just did it with the same battery on VOI ES100D VOIAGER1.1
Same chassis and electronic of F350

For light you need this

You can modify the output tension with the little yellow screw
Plug you multimeter inside and program your new ouput tension
No need to change the positive. Only the negative.
;)
Hello!! I follow the BMS bridge and it was catastrofic, the battery burn during the night and all the smoke still stinking. Luckly it was the battery in a scooter with a case very strong and fire don´t go to muy motorbike that was very near.
Anyway I don´t recomend bypass any battery, maybe you are lucky and don´t happend nothing but the possibility to make the same I did is not worth the chance. I attach pictures before and after the bypass :cry:
By Johans93
electromovil wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:43 am
Johans93 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:24 pm
Danyparis wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Try this my friend
You can cut
I just did it with the same battery on VOI ES100D VOIAGER1.1
Same chassis and electronic of F350

For light you need this

You can modify the output tension with the little yellow screw
Plug you multimeter inside and program your new ouput tension
No need to change the positive. Only the negative.
;)
Hello!! I follow the BMS bridge and it was catastrofic, the battery burn during the night and all the smoke still stinking. Luckly it was the battery in a scooter with a case very strong and fire don´t go to muy motorbike that was very near.
Anyway I don´t recomend bypass any battery, maybe you are lucky and don´t happend nothing but the possibility to make the same I did is not worth the chance. I attach pictures before and after the bypass :cry:
Dude..thats not good. You have any pictures of your bypass? Did you leave the positive and only changed the negative. If not, did you leave the 40A fuse in the circuit?
By electromovil
Yes just solder the negative to a cable, in the first picture you see the negative pole, I soldered and use the scooter for 30 minutes, everything was allright until next morning when I open the garage and the smoke come out.
Bypass the negative is not a good idea folks, trust me :D
By Johans93
electromovil wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:27 am
Yes just solder the negative to a cable, in the first picture you see the negative pole, I soldered and use the scooter for 30 minutes, everything was allright until next morning when I open the garage and the smoke come out.
Bypass the negative is not a good idea folks, trust me :D
Did you just open that little hole or the whole thing? Whats is the extra yellow/green cable for?
I desoldered the original negative and soldered it to the negative you are showing. Have been running it for ~a month, no problem.
By ciol
Hi !

i've just received the parts (controller and throttle)

i've solder the controller to the battery and motor bot not yoet to the HALL sensor, so far it worked, but the scooter go backward, any idea ? Maybe with the hall sensor solder it will go forward ?

many thanks, french here
By ciol
thanks for the answer,

i've tried to connect the self learning cable, the motor go the correct way, but with cruise controll around 10 km/H

i haven't connected the HALL sensor, so i will update my post when the hall sensor will be connected, it might help !

thanks

Merci pour la réponse !

j'ai essayé en branchant directement les 2 cables verts, le moteur va dans le bon sens, mais va a 10km/h en cruise controll, sans action de l'accélérateur...
bref j'ai fait tous ces tests sans les capteurs Hall connecté, je pense que je vais arreter de jouer a l'apprenti sorcier, et brancher les cables HALL avant de continuer

Merci encore
By ciol
So, for futures users :

how to use the self study wire :

connect all cable to the motor, with matching colors, including hall sensor,
and connect the remote.

connect the 2 wire of the self study, power on the controller, carefull the motor will spin in a auto cruise mode. let it go for severals seconds, disconnect the self study cable, and, voila ! it's done.

i've got the error code 00, witch is... no error...
this is the error codes :
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/20 ... 4qfxa5.jpg

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]