Page 1 of 52

BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 am
by Tony Lac
We should all post what we did to successfully get one of these running here. I was thinking of using m365 dasboard and controller. Since this scoot is so much more bigger maybe 2wd? Thoughts?

Re: Bird Zero Electisan F350

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:30 am
by Colburn
No, the M365 and Bird Zero aren’t even remotely similar in terms of using the same circuit. Check the technology forum section for more information.

If you’re considering using the bird zero wheel on a M365 , it is possible.

You’ll need to know how to solder and have patience if you’re willing to do the conversion.

Re: Bird Zero Electisan F350

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
by 07Gevish
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:39 pm
by Colburn
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Really nice , do you have the link for those ? The ones in the technology board are dead.

As for the soldering part, you just removed the controller I assume? I’m trying to figure out where you tucked it in.

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm
by 07Gevish
Colburn wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:39 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Really nice , do you have the link for those ? The ones in the technology board are dead.

As for the soldering part, you just removed the controller I assume? I’m trying to figure out where you tucked it in.
https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Control ... pons&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D72MD ... UTF8&psc=1

And yes I have removed the old controller and put the replacement where the old one was. It fit with so e extra room too.

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm
by Pez
Man I love what you have done with the ZERO .. This is a must have item for sure . To bad everyone out in the streets are beat to hell and have bald tires front and back ..total hunks of Shit

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 am
by Colburn
Pez wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm
Man I love what you have done with the ZERO .. This is a must have item for sure . To bad everyone out in the streets are beat to hell and have bald tires front and back ..total hunks of Shit
Where do you live ? There’s a ton in Santa Monica.

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am
by Colburn
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm
Colburn wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:39 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Really nice , do you have the link for those ? The ones in the technology board are dead.

As for the soldering part, you just removed the controller I assume? I’m trying to figure out where you tucked it in.
https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Control ... pons&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D72MD ... UTF8&psc=1

And yes I have removed the old controller and put the replacement where the old one was. It fit with so e extra room too.
Amazing , thanks man ! Any soldering required ?

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
by 07Gevish
Colburn wrote:
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm
Colburn wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:39 pm
Really nice , do you have the link for those ? The ones in the technology board are dead.

As for the soldering part, you just removed the controller I assume? I’m trying to figure out where you tucked it in.
https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Control ... pons&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D72MD ... UTF8&psc=1

And yes I have removed the old controller and put the replacement where the old one was. It fit with so e extra room too.
Amazing , thanks man ! Any soldering required ?
It's not quite plug and play. I took off the connectors from original control board and soldered them on to the new one. Also soldered the throttle connectors to the new controller. Warning. After you finished connecting controller to the motor and throttle but before you connect the battery make sure 2 dark green wires on the new controller arent connected to each other or it will cause the motor to engage as soon as you plug the battery in.

Re: TURN A BIRD ZERO TO A PERSONAL SCOOTER

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:41 pm
by Pez
Would love to know if your trying to figure out the lights and dashboard ..to get them up and running . The Zero is very special ..#personalzero amazing . I’ve had Zeros do 26mph stock when I was a mechanic ..