An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Mattro
Hi everyone, I followed the tutorial of Samzone to the letter, everything works except a very big problem: the front wheel rotates but in the wrong way, how can I do for what turns in the right direction? thank you
By Jcg
Mattro wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Hi everyone, I followed the tutorial of Samzone to the letter, everything works except a very big problem: the front wheel rotates but in the wrong way, how can I do for what turns in the right direction? thank you
Use 2 Green wires for self learning , when thé Wheeler rien on right you can disconnect
Last edited by Jcg on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By danhtpham
"Self learn is activated by connecting the two green wires on the controller with the power off. Then turn on the power from the LCD panel and the front wheel will move slowly as it detects the phase of the motor. If it turns the wrong way, disconnect and reconnect the green wire with the power on - the wheel will turn the other way. Once it's turning the right way, dont touch anything and let it run for 10 seconds or so, then then turn off the power via the LCD."

I got this from reading this forum. It works for me. The two green wires are from the motor controller. They can be plug together.
By Mattro
Thanks to everyone, it works for me. Does anyone know if it can be rolled more than 25 km? without changing the controller. This is not a setting to make via the lcd?
By Mct0031
Just completed my conversion. Samzoneworld’s YouTube videos were infinitely helpful.

Next I want to do dual motor. Two controllers, spliced to single LCD and single throttle. (Only using one set of throttle leads, and splitting throttle signal output). Wiring all other controller leads in parallel,

Has anyone tried running two controllers from a single LCD? Will the Bird One battery be able to handle two 350w controllers?
By PJB

If this helps anyone, i got my hands on a controller.
Maybe there is a way to put custom firmware on it?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]