An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Sktrmkgvn

The top unit has a thick decal with 4 security screws underneath to take off the cover. Then the chipset is there plugged into one cord which is actually a bundle of 4 cords....2 orange cords [throttle, and brake] then 1 for the light another for the power./battery. The housing at the top also feeds the brake line through a lil plastic tunnel they made. The front light is actually a piece that helps lock into the base piece when its assembled... Overall I really enjoy the powerful ride yet the scooter is very heavy so its almost a workout to balance. The larger 10" tires make a yuuuuuuuge difference. But I cant help feel like if you ran into a pedestrian....they would be RIP..this thing is beastmode...takes off quick and make you feel all.powerfull because your standing slightly taller than previous models. Enjoy the ride! :D

By Dajaxta
Looks identical to previous boards we were able to replace with the m365 kit. Has anyone tried the m365 conversion kit on this new 590 model? I have a pic of the old board and it's clearly identical down to the solder points.
By samzone
hi guys i have been working in the 590 model the bird one but with no luck so far i try to put the es4 dash board but they beep once and the controller red light turn on bud the dash board turn on but for a second and turn off but you can actually turn on and off the controller with the dashboard but thats all if you try to connect the Bluetooth they wont connect all you can do with the dashboard is turn on and off the controller and to connect the es4 dashboard you need to change the roun connector because the bird one round plug that connect to the dash board is little bit more big but color are the same just match the same color and like i say it only will turn on and off the controller i think that controller is not from a segway company is other brand nanjing lishui maybe thats why it will not match the es4 dashboard but anyway i think the all scooter is build from other company not segway anymore the battery is huge
By Dajaxta
please tell how? I been working on it all day with no success. i bought a m365 circuit board to mess with it but no luck.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]