An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Major_Tom
Hey there, sorry for bringing up an old topic, but very little info can be found on this specific scooter....

I have one, literally, sitting in the bushes just outside my house for over a week now. In a couple of days i might bring it in for a closer inspection... I'm not really interested in converting it, but just to salvage some parts, mainly the battery. What are its specs (voltage, capacity, connections, etc)? Is the gps still on top of the handlebar?

Cheers!
Does anyone have the specs for the battery? Volts, capacity, etc... I want to use one for my personal project (not scooter-related). Also, what kind of connector can be used? Does it need its "cradle" from the scooter itself, or can it be connected directly, via xt60 plug or equivalent?

Thanks
STO wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:38 am
Can you show me a better picture were I can fin this open function
I don't have a picture but it's easy to find. Under the scooter there are 4x 6 point security torx remove them and inside there is a wire that you pull hard to unlock the battery. You might have to pull the battery very hard to remove it so it might feel like it's still locked but it's not, put a screwdriver in handle hole and pull as hard as you can while having your leg on the scooter and it will come out. I know I'm late with this reply but maybe someone else finds it helpful.
TheElevator wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:49 pm
But how do you open the dashboard part?
It's all riveted ...

The Battery works fine :) And it's easy to change everything.
Only four Torx Srews on the Bottom and you have access to the Controller, Backupbattery and Main Battery.
Might be a stupid question but what do you guys mean with backup battery? I only see a controller and the mudguard battery.
By Pavel_EST
scooter graveyarder wrote:
TheElevator wrote:
It's all riveted ...

Only four Torx Srews on the Bottom and you have access to the Controller, Backupbattery and Main Battery.
Might be a stupid question but what do you guys mean with backup battery? I only see a controller and the mudguard battery.

There is small black box with small extra battery, near controller
Pavel_EST wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:16 am
scooter graveyarder wrote:
TheElevator wrote:
It's all riveted ...

There is small black box with small extra battery, near controller
Aha that's good to know. Thanks for replying to my question!
By bobr76
Someone mentioned EY3 display and 36v 30A minimotors controller.
https://www.scootertalk.org/forum/viewt ... 977#p54977

I found the display kit but I am struggling to find the correct controller.
Here's one example that can be 36v 30A but I don't know if SM plug type needed? And then how to convert controllers display 5 wires to 6 wire plug on display?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004870053287.html

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]