An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
So my spin used to belong to someone that had a public transportation business but they got shut down. Anyway the guys that owned it forfeited their machines and they were auctioned off. Somehow though they are using their old software or whatever and tracking the scooters back down and then taking them from the people that bought them at auction. Nobody can prove it yet but so far 80% of the people have had theirs stolen. So I was wondering how to take that pesky gps off of mine and how to reprogram it to a personal scooter?
That makes no sense to start with. Your telling us that the people bought there scooters at auction and kept the GPS tracker on the scooter and have been using it somehow with the GPS still active ?
First step in converting to personal is to remove the GPS. So it can't be tracked to start with.
If you came up with that wild tale just so you don't appear to have stolen a scooter well I'm pretty impressed you care so much. But honestly I don't think you will find many people on this forum to be the overly judgy or is it judgie type.
No wayyyyy…if so could you elaborate and give a crash course on how to do so ? Would be greatly appreciated
[/quote]

Take aluminum foil, wrap 3 or 4 layers around the GPS and it will not be able to send or receive a signal. Typically the GPS is on the top center of the scooter. Alternately, disassemble the top center and find the circuit board which should have a 1" X 1" silver square on it (amoung a bunch of other stuff, possible a sim card) and remove it. Or just stuff a bunch of aluminum foil in there and close it back up. GTG.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]