An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
I recently placed a order for phantom scooter with hydaulic brake, along with the scooter seat for my mom. This is really mistake I made, as I should really do my due diligent for company’s customer service! After placed the order online, the Apollo delivered SEAT right away without telling me the scooter is NOT available. I then sent a support request, again via email (BTW, this company do not have a contact number and wait time for the support reply will be days!!), and I am told that my scooter is not available and also no ETA for it. Some one from the company offered me to downlgrade my scooter to regular brake or refund. The refund is scooter only and I will have to pay for the protection fee of 60 bucks, that meant for a scooter I did NOT receive.

I am also asked to ship back the seat ON MY OWN COST if I want! @Apollo It is okay Apollo scooter, if you don’t care about customers for 200 bucks (due to your stock management issue), I will then try my best in social media that no one should make the same mistake as me and never buy a scooter from you guys @ApolloScooter!

After this incident I did google around and also noticed a hugh amount of incidents of horrible customer service experience. If you encounter any issue to your scooter, basically you have to be a scooter expert to fix your thing (they may ship some part as they thought the problem is, and good luck for you for waiting for your email), this means you have to pay for your own mistake due to lack of due diligent about investiaging this company’s customer service quality.

Yao

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]