An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By JujuRM
Hi all
This is my first post, I did a lot of reading the last weeks, but I miss something I'm not sure about.

I have the opportunity to get my hands on one or two scooters coming from rental (note sure if it's flash or voi, but one of the two) but the guy has 2 models, the two are ninebot es 2 or 4 but one has the the standard dash and the other has the black box on the handlebar instead)

Although I did a bit of research I did not find precision on that, can anybody confirm me which one is Called brainless of the two?

Also, which one for you is the "easiest" to convert? I get it that that's not a simple case for most of the scooters, but I imagine that one of the 2 is surely more prone to be converted to personal :)

Thanks a lot for every answer guys! (and girls)
J
By ndmccutcheon
Brainless (standard dash) is easier, since you don’t have to worry about buying knockoff dashes. You can flash the dash back to stock, then use it to flash the control board with stock or custom firmware. Also, if he has them/if the scooters come with them, be sure to get external batteries as they allow the scooter to perform way better. You can simulate the power you get from the external battery with a custom firmware, but it doesn’t feel the same.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]