An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By OneMadCow
Has anyone broken one of these down to see what makes it tick?
By Sc00tr
Seems like it hasn't been out long enough for them to get impounded so not quite enough info yet.
By SicilianBoy
All I know is they are tackling the theft issue. This scooter’s battery is enclosed in the base without access to it except from the rear wheel side, and they install the battery before they install the wheel, making the wheel another obstacle, which I couldn’t bypass with my available tools. The screws on the wheel are Allen but they are super tight.

I think they designed this one to outlast it’s cost and make a profit without the possibility to repair.

It’s what all of the scooter companies will do eventually. Cheap, indestructible scooters that are built to use without repair.
By absolutejdm
SicilianBoy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:01 pm
All I know is they are tackling the theft issue. This scooter’s battery is enclosed in the base without access to it except from the rear wheel side, and they install the battery before they install the wheel, making the wheel another obstacle, which I couldn’t bypass with my available tools. The screws on the wheel are Allen but they are super tight.

I think they designed this one to outlast it’s cost and make a profit without the possibility to repair.

It’s what all of the scooter companies will do eventually. Cheap, indestructible scooters that are built to use without repair.
A little challenge doesn't hurt here and there. Im more than willing to test my abilities if the opportunity presents itself. Overall, it looks like a really nice scooter.
By sliebowitz
i have one, and when connected to a new controller is makes almost a whining noise when accelerating. is that a phase wire issue?
By Red Day

The battery this tank comes with is a 36v 12.8 Ah. I was wondering how hard it would be to use this for s segway es-4 or a Xiaomi M365? I currently have an M365 sitting empty W no battery at all In it. Any tips ?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]