An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By M20001
Hello,

Someone cried for Lime Gen3 Motor Controller unlock, so here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6233&sid=ce85860cd ... 974dde44e5

You cannot disable the lights without unplugging them, but i think we get that done too, sometime...
The best way is to find out, how the bluetooth communication between box and Cellphone works, so we can lock/unlock the Scooter with an selfmade app written by someone who can better code than me ;)
The security experts say always its so easy to hack the scooters, so we have to kidnapp an security expert and get the knowledge to do it out of him :lol: And BOOM we are done...
By Flash0r1
Alex88baby wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:16 am
JACKED WITH ORIGINAL CONTROLLER....SUPER EASY :o .... Just can't get the brake light to turn off at all
can you please explain how you did it?
i have a locked lime at home
By Caidyn
It would be interesting if we could figure out how to communicate with the board in the green box via Bluetooth. I figured out it’s constantly broadcasting via Bluetooth (even with the sim removed) under the name ‘lime-serialnumber’.

It’s possible that the app Lime employees have is able to communicate with scooters close by via Bluetooth regardless of a sim being installed.
By SJAAK
Alex88baby wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:00 pm
So I'm taking this original post down. P.M. me for details. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :o :o :o
Can somebody sent me these details, please.
Great appreciations will fall down upon you
By indianstyle95
SJAAK wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:19 pm
Alex88baby wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:00 pm
So I'm taking this original post down. P.M. me for details. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :o :o :o
Can somebody sent me these details, please.
Great appreciations will fall down upon you
also interested. thx
By M20001
It’s possible that the app Lime employees have is able to communicate with scooters close by via Bluetooth regardless of a sim being installed.
[/quote]
Now ist the Question how to find that out. You need a password for pairing with the scooter, and then you have to know the
bluetooth commands for controlling the scooter. The Scooters have a number plate under the handlebars, so i think this number has to do with the bluetooth part. It can be a number for calculating the password, oa, but to find more out we have to know this from someone who knows more.
By Caidyn
M20001 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:16 pm
Now ist the Question how to find that out. You need a password for pairing with the scooter, and then you have to know the
bluetooth commands for controlling the scooter. The Scooters have a number plate under the handlebars, so i think this number has to do with the bluetooth part. It can be a number for calculating the password, oa, but to find more out we have to know this from someone who knows more.
If we can figure out the password then we should be at least able to see what type of services are available, it’s a six digit numeric pic so there can only be 1000000 possible combinations. :lol: Right now I don’t even know of an application on my Mac where I can try the password. The only one I found doesn’t tell me if it’s correct or not.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]