An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By ScooterScammy
THanks guys for the recommenations, just successfully converted my scooter using the recommended parts and the wire schematic.

Only issue is, I haven't installed headlights, and the brake light doesn't work it seems, but no big deal.
By nathanA
Hello All,
I came across this document outlining the details of the Lime v3.0 GPS/Brain (the green box) - Interestingly it has [i]WiFi[/i] in it as well...... so it's LTE, WCDMA, 3G, Bluetooth, & WiFi.... Which is something that i've not seen mentioned in other threads. I hope this helps someone?

By AlucardHellsinGG
ramsesp wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 am
It’s christmas time and so here is a little gift: I’ve managed to convert a Lime 3.0 to a personal scooter.
And here are the essential informations to do it yourself.

I’ve used these parts:

Controller
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07DB6 ... UTF8&psc=1

Throttle/Lock
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07JG7 ... UTF8&psc=1

While the tail light uses 4,5V which is provided from the controller f.e. at the PAS-plug (as shown in the wiring scheme), the head light needs 6V. At the original Lime scooter this comes from a small rechargeable battery that also powers the GPS-Connection-Pack in the green box. So I removed the green box completely and used a LED-Lenser-Light instead.

You don’t need to connect the three thin cables (white, black, red) in the motor wiring harness as well as the cables for breaking.
Thank you very much ramses for this info. I bought a controller and throttle, and it works, but wheel spins backwards....!!!?? :o :o :shock: :evil: :|
Seriously tho my wheel is spinning backwards what to do?
By misterlo
AlucardHellsinGG wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:06 pm
Thank you very much ramses for this info. I bought a controller and throttle, and it works, but wheel spins backwards....!!!?? :o :o :shock: :evil: :|
Seriously tho my wheel is spinning backwards what to do?
Hello,

To change the direction of rotation of the motor, simply connect or disconnect the two green wires with black plug.

Intelligent recognition motor phase
=> Disconnect direction of rotation
=> Connect reverse direction of rotation
By ramsesp
misterlo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:32 pm
Hello,

Exactly, and after the wheel is rotating the right way, leave the plugs disconnected.
By John Gorm
I need you’re help. I broke my connection-cable. Does anyone has an idea how to Fix it or have a link where I can get a new one?
Thank for the help.
By AlucardHellsinGG
Hello,

To change the direction of rotation of the motor, simply connect or disconnect the two green wires with black plug.

Intelligent recognition motor phase
Inreresting. I looked up an answer like 5 mins after that, and just reversed the polarity of the blue and yellow wires. I wonder if it will drive better swapping those back and doing it your way?
Btw my motor is such garbage. Ill post pics of how bad the coil job is inside mine. Also my motor wheel had a crazy huge lump. It was so bad, I actually took off the tire, took out the foam in the wheel and cut back the sections that were making it lumpy and re-mounted the tire. painful process. I feel like my motor is weak, partially due to the shitty copper wrap and partially the wheel being used while uneven for however long it has been alive. God china sucks at making things well OMG.
By SJAAK
jonsmit wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:22 pm
Here you have some kind of detector inside the handlebar on lime gen3 V2_4_0_0.
yes I found this one as well (and removed it). Looks like a some sort of a passive tracker that would be usable if the scooter is under a pile of garbage. I remember having stuff like this in a snowboard jacket so they can find you under a pile of snow.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]