An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Scootydoo
Annah4k3r5 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:22 pm
Mattro wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 am
how to remove the wheel? there are no screws
remove plastic cover and unscrew 4 torx and one small for brake 😀
Just to clarify, the front wheel has plastic "fender" coverings on each side that are held in place by 2 screws that are hidden under the reflector sticker(need to peel these off for easy access) and also have tiny "clips" on top you would need to be careful not to break(but no big deal if you do). Once removed you will see the retaining nuts for the motor.
The rear wheel screws are accessed by carefully removing the rear tail lights from each side and you will have access to the bolts. You can either try to "push" the light housing back and away from the scooter, applying light downward pressure to help seperate from the floorboard. Or get a screwdriver and and get into the small gap at the end(going into scooter) of the light and wiggle it free from the floorboard cavity. Be careful because those are also connected to the cable that supply them power and are not run with much slack. Hope this helps, GL ;)
By basti256
Motoviggo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:08 pm
I got my hands on a decomissioned Tier scooter. Its an Electisan/Okai ES200-B, essentially the same as a Bird Zero to my understanding. Theres a spec sheet here: https://www.tier.app/wp-content/uploads ... y_Decl.pdf

I have taken it apart to figure out the inner workings, and this is what I know so far:

It activates via a GSM-module in the front of the stem. The GSM module also provides tracking, and can be disabled in less than 5 minutes by removing it and disconnecting the small battery found inside. You scan the qr-code with the app, which sends a signal to the scooter that then activates for use.

So to convert this scooter, its should be as simple as bypassing the GSM-board, no? Connecting the right wires and then installing a switch so that I can manually turn it on/off seems like the logical approach. Does anyone have any experience with these scooters?

I will document my findings in this thread as I go.
Cheers Mate,

I'll hope you made some progress on flashing the Sccoter. I also have an decommisioned Tier Scooter here. I Tried to get it running but i've failed. I Simply tried to throw out the GSM Board and connected the LCD Board with the Motor Controller. Color on color.

So Basically I Connected it like before just without the GSM Board in between. Unfortunaley It didn't worked. in the Moment I Connected the Plug between Motor Controller and LCD Board the Front Light Startet lightning but unfortunaley it also startet Smoking from the LCD Panel. I Think the Problem is that the LCD is running with something around 5V and the Controller Gave me 36V on the Red wire.

I will fully disassemble my scooter and try it again. Let's hope the LCD is not completely fried and dead.
By basti256
Sorry for Double Posting but:

Maybe you haven't known:

The Tier ES200b is also sold in different Versions:

Producer:
Electisan ES200b
SXT Max

I wrote to the SXT Max Dealer and asked for spare parts. lets see if he will response.

Also: IF ANYONE has an Firmware flash instruction or an Information on how to get the scooter running please give me a hint :)
By basti256
basti256 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:58 am
Sorry for Double Posting but:

Maybe you haven't known:

The Tier ES200b is also sold in different Versions:

Producer:
Electisan ES200b
SXT Max

I wrote to the SXT Max Dealer and asked for spare parts. lets see if he will response.

Also: IF ANYONE has an Firmware flash instruction or an Information on how to get the scooter running please give me a hint :)
Update: the response came very quickly and helpfull. The supplier said he gets the shipping with sxt max parts in the next weeks and will also put all the spare parts in his web shop the next days. Looks like it's going to get interesting :twisted:

I will inform as soon as the spare parts get online.
By draculauto
Some photo of the controler and dashboard for es200.

Mutual connector , 9pin for motor , 5 pin for batterie , yellow 3pin back light , green 5 pin for dashboard/light/accelerator , green 5pin for gps

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]