Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kiki626
Concerned wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Motoviggo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:14 pm
The GSM-board seems to have what looks like a ST-link interface. Im still waiting for my adapter in the mail, so I cant do anything with it yet. But since I want to bypass the entire GSM-board I hooefully wont have to anyways.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Its accessible as soon as you remove the GSM-box, so I imagine that it is used to activate the scooter from the factory or similar.

I will post pictures of the GSM-board tomorrow, I forgot to take them today.
Any updates on this?
Did you STLink the board and extract the firmware? Surely that will be easier than u having to write your own firmwarez

By Concerned
Posts Avatar
Kiki626 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:57 pm
Concerned wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Motoviggo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:14 pm
The GSM-board seems to have what looks like a ST-link interface. Im still waiting for my adapter in the mail, so I cant do anything with it yet. But since I want to bypass the entire GSM-board I hooefully wont have to anyways.

Its accessible as soon as you remove the GSM-box, so I imagine that it is used to activate the scooter from the factory or similar.

I will post pictures of the GSM-board tomorrow, I forgot to take them today.
Any updates on this?
Did you STLink the board and extract the firmware? Surely that will be easier than u having to write your own firmwarez
I don't have the knowledge, to that, if it's just a normal st link flash I might be able to?

By Juljulo
I also have a Tier scooter, which I disassembled here are the photos.
I am also waiting for the stlink. Do you think that we can change the controller only?img][/img]

By John2479
Juljulo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:58 am
I also have a Tier scooter, which I disassembled here are the photos.
I am also waiting for the stlink. Do you think that we can change the controller only?
How do I get the battery out? There does not seem to be any opening wide enough for that.
Jcg liked this

By John2479
Jcg wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:52 pm
For Battery i think you must removed a rear wheell
Yes right i found out now and was surprised about the size of the battery.

By Annah4k3r5
Posts Avatar
Hi guys, I buy one of these Tier scooters on auction in Austria, how to take of the green pipe with tier letters, I want to change colour. already take of handlebars an cabels but i don't know how to disassemble big green pipe , if anyone can help me thanks

By Scootydoo
Annah4k3r5 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Hi guys, I buy one of these Tier scooters on auction in Austria, how to take of the green pipe with tier letters, I want to change colour. already take of handlebars an cabels but i don't know how to disassemble big green pipe , if anyone can help me thanks
I believe those have a rivet near the bottom that you would need to drill out or break away in order to separate the post from the frame and fork.
Annah4k3r5 liked this

By Annah4k3r5
Posts Avatar
Mattro wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 am
how to remove the wheel? there are no screws
remove plastic cover and unscrew 4 torx and one small for brake To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Lime Error 07

I think so because of the regenerative braking cir[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

correct me if i’m wrong. if we use a generic[…]

Hi guys, i accidentely short circuited GND with 36[…]

NEW BIRD ONE - MODEL 590

i let you know So did it work?