An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Sc00tr
If your scooter was impounded remotely recently it will most likely have the two minute lock issue. Otherwise just use the instructions for the ES200B as normal.
bilzbub wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:10 pm
I didnt even think about the Arduino. I have actually ordered 2 and am going to explore this route. You wouldnt happen to know whewre I can find some info for configuring Arduino for use with the spin okai? Thanks for your response, appreciated.
By ASanderson99
XavWolffe wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:50 am
I went a different direction... drilled out the center post of the screws and used an extractor.

worked like a charm, bought replacements from Ace Hardware in their specialty item bins.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DCh ... %26psc%3D1
What tool did/can you use to remove the clamp holding the standpipe please? I want to replace with a folding mechanism
By Chrism305
Are the snsc 2.2 spin without box on front post the same as ninebot max with box on front post? Just seen a bunch new ones replacement for G30 sure they will show up in auctions soon.
By bigredrobot
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
By Teslaguy
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
Get the kit from scootunlock.eu, it doesn't give any issues.
By Sc00tr
Teslaguy wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
AFAIK scootunlock or batteryprovider or whoever else makes those still have not figured out the two-minute lock issue yet.
By Teslaguy
Sc00tr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
bigredrobot wrote:
AFAIK scootunlock or batteryprovider or whoever else makes those still have not figured out the two-minute lock issue yet.
Depends what version you're using. I'm on the newest WiFi tool and have had absolutely zero issues. And the Spin's don't have heartbeat coding so it makes it way easier.
By bigredrobot
Depends what version you're using. I'm on the newest WiFi tool and have had absolutely zero issues. And the Spin's don't have heartbeat coding so it makes it way easier.

What is the wifi tool you speak of? Never heard of it. Been using Arduino boxes, didnt know wifi would crack these!
By Risitas98
Sc00tr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
bigredrobot wrote:
theses two enterprises actually stole scooterhacking team arduino code to unlock okai scooters and sold it with an extremly abusive price.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]