An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By 07Gevish
Koolkidcharles wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:24 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:50 am
Already got em here. Now I wonder how long it will be before we see it at our local police auction lol...
already??!!! What city are you in?
Salt Lake City.
Just realized there are no more Ninebot ES1/2/4 model scooters in the city anymore...
By UnicycleSanta
God I hope these come to San Diego. I am gonna have a blast with these things. The controller even looks fairly straightforward, might be pretty easy to convert over. Its gonna be a fun year :D
By Koolkidcharles

Found some pics of the ninebot max circuit board. Looks exactly like the xiaomi M365 pro board, but this one has the walk assistance. Wonder what would happen if you connect a xiaomi pro board to it. I heard that someone connected a Segway dashboard and it got fried.
By Koolkidcharles
Lyft has a jump cable from the battery that has 36v running up to the dashboard. The oem Segway dashboards only accept 3.3v. It will fry the dashboard.
By rmnhsd
FYI they have a proprietary screw with a 5-sided tamper proof configuration. It is not torx and not tamper proof allen, which is 6-sided. Afaik the bits are not readily available. Luckily you can make your own bit rather easily. A milling machine and lathe would be preferred but you can do it with a center punch, grinding wheel/dremel, drill, etc by simply grinding down a 1/4 shank long phillips or other bit into the correct shape. Obviously you drill the tamper-proof hole first.
By cenfl
rmnhsd wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 am
FYI they have a proprietary screw with a 5-sided tamper proof configuration. It is not torx and not tamper proof allen, which is 6-sided. Afaik the bits are not readily available. Luckily you can make your own bit rather easily. A milling machine and lathe would be preferred but you can do it with a center punch, grinding wheel/dremel, drill, etc by simply grinding down a 1/4 shank long phillips or other bit into the correct shape. Obviously you drill the tamper-proof hole first.
Pretty sure this bit will work https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/068492 ... curity-bit

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]